Cyber threats could destroy a business, and maritime is no exception. Lloyd’s Maritime presents Cyber Security Seminar – a two day training course designed to help the maritime industry understand the risks & threats, address weaknesses and implement fail-safe solutions against cyber security challenges.
Save 20% using VIP code FKT3459VE or follow this link.
Event will explore:
- Regulation updates - hear about the latest regulations from IMO and foreign policy on cyber security threats
- Risk management - learn about previous attacks and carry out risk management analysis to develop an effective mitigation policy
- Scenario planning - understand the threat, plan the strategy and implement an effective plan to combat an attack
- What does a cyber attack look like - identify tell-tale signs that signify a potential attack and weakness opportunities for criminals
- Legal and insurance implications - policy consequences, measuring liability and determining key parties involved
- Innovative technology solutions - understand the latest technologies and how they are tackling cyber security challenges
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Adrian Durkin, Director (Claims), North P&I Club
- Richard Clayton, Chief correspondent, Lloyd's List
- David Nordell, SVP – Strategy, Policy & Law, Centre for Strategic Cyberspace & Security Science
- Mark Sutcliffe, Director, CSO Alliance
If you have any questions about the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7017 5511.
Don’t forget to use VIP code FKT3459VE or follow this link to SAVE 20%